Welcome to Yamaha Marine Insurance
Yamaha Marine insurance is a factory backed insurance available on the market. Because we are marine specialists we understand how important your Yamaha powered rig is to you and offer a range of benefits not available anywhere else.
Yamaha Marine Insurance enables customers to benefit from the complete range of protection available under the Yamaha umbrella. Offering peace of mind cover for all Yamaha customers, YMI is the ultimate in pleasure craft protection at competitive rates.
Please read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before you make any decisions regarding this product. This document is designed to be simple and straight-forward to make it easy for you to understand what is included in your cover and what isn't. If you have any queries that are not covered in the PDS, please contact your local Yamaha dealer.
||*Applicable to new Yamaha powered Boats and Waverunners
insured with Yamaha Marine Insurance
Enquire now with your local Yamaha marine dealer on http://www.yamaha-motor.com.au/dealers/all or call us on 1300 794 330
Your water craft, Your choice ... Talk to your Yamaha dealer today.
- Yamaha factory backed.
- Only genuine Yamaha parts used on repairs. No theft excess applicable on theft claims when protected with Yamaha DNA or GPS & GSM tracking device anti theft technology.
- Replacement of Yamaha powered boat and Waverunner in first 3 years of registration.
- New for Old on mechanical and electrical components of the motor regardless of age.
- Premium discounts for age, boating experience and boating courses.
- Watersports equipment up to $1,500 for each item and $10,000 in total.
- Personal effects owned by you and your passengers covering clothing, shoes, waterproof gear and manchester $1,500 per item and $10,000 in aggregate.
- Emergency land transit towing cost $5,000.
- Pollution cover - the accidental discharge, release or escape of fuel, lubricants and clean up after an accident $500,000.
- Up to $50,000 cover to the named insured from an accident occuring when using your boat, for death, permanent and total loss of sight, use of a limb, thumb or any finger.
- Lost keys $1500 nil excess.
- Pay by the month option.
- Agreed value available*.
- Layup, premium discount for the months your boat or waverunner is not used*.
- 24/7 emergency claim service.
- $10 million legal liability standard for boats and Waverunners.
- Accessible only through Authorised Yamaha Dealers.
- 21 day cooling off period.
- Tournament coverage and fee reimbursement $2000.
- Repatriation costs $2,000.
All of these accessible only through Authorised Yamaha Dealers Australia wide, or call us on 1300 794 330
For more information about Yamaha Marine Insurances and its products please go to http://www.yamaha-motor.com.au/sites/yamaha-motor/files/YMI_Brochure.pdf.